- Where can I order the zine? What formats are available?
2. How much does the zine cost?
The print version is $22 USD plus shipping (Blurb will let you know shipping costs before you place your order). The digital version is $12 USD.
3. Is there a limit to the amount of zines we can order?
There is currently no limit to the amount of zines that can be printed, so you can buy as many as you like!
4. I missed out on the preorder phase, can I still buy a copy?
Copies will be available for a limited time after preorders end.
5. My country isn’t listed in the postage options, what do I do?
Please contact us if your country isn’t listed, and we will find out shipping costs and add them to the page. Please note we cannot ship to Russia and China at this time, and some minor outlying countries.
6. Will there be merchandise available?
There isn’t merchandise available to order with this zine, however we do have exclusive interviews with cast & crew as a little extra. And we’ll be considering merch for possible future zines.
7. How do we know the profits will be donated? Where does my money go?
We will soon be updating a page on the website detailing exactly where profits are going. Our charity of choice is Refugees International – you can read more here. Part of each printed zine sale goes into printing each copy. There are also Paypal & Gumroad fees, however these fees were tacked onto the price of the zine, so that it won’t dig into donation money. All fees, printing costs, and profits (aka donations) will be detailed on a page within the website after preorders end. We want to remain as transparent as possible. Our mod team has paid out of pocket for things like the website domain and font license.
8. What company is the zine being printed through?
At this stage, printing will be done by Blurb. We will be inspecting proofs, and if the quality is not suitable we have backup publishers. We want to deliver the perfect product to donators!
9. When will zines be released/shipped?
Zines will begin to be shipped on April 1st 2021. Due to the number of zines already preordered, it may take a few days to send them all out. However, the digital version will be available for download on this date. If there are any unforeseen delays, donators will be notified immediately.
UPDATE: All preorders have been shipped! New orders will be shipped as they are sold.
10. I am unhappy with my product, what should I do?
Please contact us immediately and we will do our best to assist you and organize a replacement. Please visit Blurb’s return policy page for more info. Please note that refunds are not available for the digital version of the zine.
11. I am having trouble ordering or my question isn’t listed here, what should I do?
Please contact us via our contact page or email: email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you!